- There is never enough of the right kind of business.
- Ideas are not always plentiful, except for the bad ones.
- Yes, customers buy benefits, but we never seem to have as many as the competition. Customers or benefits?
- When you have the client’s best interest in mind, there is an increase in revenue and customers.
- Being known as a solution provider forces your company to become customer focused.
- Immediately after you plan your day, the plan has changed.
- The person for your 11AM meeting calls at 11:20 and says she’ll be 10 minutes late.
- That same person calls back at 11:40 and asks, “Did you move?”
- Customer data is never useful until it becomes information.
- “I didn’t know you can do that?”
- Treat your marketing strategy as a project that brings in the cash, because it will.
- “How much did you say that will that cost us?”
- I need the copy for tomorrows email in a few hours.
- Yeah, I don’t think that ad works, but yes, run it again.
- We tried direct mail once, but it didn’t work for us.
Obviously, there are many others that can break up a dull day (sorry Pink Floyd), so readers, now it’s your turn.
Add yours in the comment section below. You have heard people say there are “100’s or tons of whatever they may be talking about.” Now here’s the chance to add some real numbers to the one’s I have listed. Can I get a ton of them? And don’t use the excuse, that there is not enough time in a day!
Happy Holidays to all!