Keep Climbing the Marketing Mountain of Know-how.
- Social media is not a fad; learn how to use it and social media can change your business.
- The word static is rare in describing customer actions unless they have a dryer sheet stuck to their back end.
- One of the most read MarketingDoc posts of 2013, which was posted in 2011 reads, “If your web site copyright is dated 2010, it may be on life-support!” The premise of the post – You need to create a website strategy that includes current content on the site that is forever changing.
- People using content management is gaining more importance as companies start using their website as a communication hub. Our websites are updated at least once per month or more when supporting a marketing campaign. How about your website strategy?
- Don’t worry about what communication channel is best for your company. The only channels that matter are the ones your customers respond to.
- Marketing is everything a company must do to acquire and keep a customer. Obviously this varies from company to company. That’s the important challenge a marketer faces day-to-day.
- Measuring marketing campaigns and using analytics to learn more about customer actions is gaining strength in some small businesses. More creativity is needed from the marketing teams based on the obtained data to reach more people.
- Marketing is challenging to so many people. Keep learning, testing and try something different. The smallest change may have the biggest impact. You will never reach the top of the mountain if you don’t try.
If you have some questions about your marketing, the MCG Marketing eVal is just what the doctor ordered. Read more about this fantastic program and sign up today for an initial consultation. Sometimes a marketing tune-up is all a company needs to get better results. Collaborate with a person who understands and cares about your marketing success.
Thanks for reading and please share with others.
Everything marketing starts and ends with your customers… cater to them, listen to them and react to them. The results will amaze you.