And what to do about it today!
If you realize any sign needs more attention by your company, it’s time to eValuate.
- Do you find you’re still searching for a better way to reach your target market? Do you know what your target consists of?
- You are using direct mail without a co-channel to determine interest and by whom?
- When is the last time you updated your customer profiles? Do you know customer profiles are a good starting point for segmentation?
- One of the basic attributes in direct mail marketing is to test your materials before a campaign is launched. Everyone knows that. Right?
- The last time I looked at Google Analytics it was reasonably priced. By reasonably, I mean it’s still free, or are you waiting for the next upgrade?
- The one statement I hear from many small businesses is they cannot afford a marketing automation platform. Must I remind everyone once more that purchasing a customer-contact management software program will work extremely well if it’s used daily and should be considered an investment? See below.
- If your customer-contact management system was last updated in the fall of 2014, you are not using it as an investment. A customer-contact management system is like a blue-chip stock that pays higher dividends. Even when it is returning the response in double digits? Of course, it does.
- If landing pages, call-to-action and unique offers are missing-in-action on your company website, you are seriously behind the times. It’s no longer a fad, so what are you waiting for?
Very few people can say their marketing is running on all eight cylinders. This is especially true when change occurs at record speed and customers moving on to another form of competition.
Rethink how you spend your marketing dollars. Would you like to increase your marketing revenue? If you want to move marketing from an expense to an investment, it’s time for you to take a good hard, wide look at your company’s marketing. Learn more about our mcg Marketing-eVal.
- Prior to finalizing the purchase of a new home, you get a home inspection.
- Your high school child begins a search for a college to attend. You help her study, prepare and plan school visits.
- Need a new set of wheels? Before plunking down mega-bucks, you take a test drive.
As you guessed by now there are more than eight signs of questionable marketing results. These eight are the most common and there are many other answers than just the few above. Here’s a link to our website for more information on our eVal.
Download a copy of a recent edition of Direct Mail Success, by clicking on this link. There are a variety of uses, such as a marketing tool for people in the direct marketing mail industry or people who want to learn more about the techniques of direct marketing and response.
Thanks for reading and please share. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask in the comment section or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.